More than 4 people
How to get to Orison Hostel Managua?
We can wait for you and transport you (it could be free) from the Airport to the Hostal, but if you prefer to move on your own, below we explain how to get to Orison Hostel Managua from the Airport.
You can also find below how to move on BUS through the city and by land through Nicaragua and, always keep in mind that if you have questions we will have the answers to facilitate your stay.
From the Managua International Airport:
- Take an Airport Taxi
- Take a Taxi from the Airport to Orison Hostel Managua (costs $ 20 to $ 25)
- Take a Taxi on the street in front of the airport (it costs between $ 5 and $ 8)
- Take Bus 266 on the street in front of the airport, until the entrance to the Hugo Chávez neighborhood, there Take bus 104 to the stop in front of Dollar Rent a Car (DRaC). Cross the Boulevard, walk 30 meters down the street next to DRaC and turn right, you are a few meters from our door. (Look at the signs that will guide you to get there).
How to return to the airport, from Orison Hostel Managua?
- We will ask for a taxi for you, the price is around $ 7
- Take Bus 104 at the stop next to Dollar Rent a Car until the entrance to the Hugo Chavez neighborhood. There, take the 266 Bus that will take you to the airport door.